APPOINTMETS AVAILABLE FOR SIGHT AND HEARING TESTS - PLEASE CALL TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
Cecil Amey Opticians and Hearing Care is an independent, family owned opticians and hearing care provider, with over 95 years of history looking after patients in 10 busy practices across Norfolk and Suffolk.
Our objectives are to deliver impeccable customer service, to give the best professional advice in the industry and to offer a range of the highest quality frames, lenses and hearing aid devices.
We are proud to invest in our people and we believe that knowledge and experience are essential to offering the best customer service and nurturing confidence to create lifelong relationships between our professionals and patients.
We are searching to recruit motivated individuals for the following positions:
Full time Dispensing Optician – Various Locations (please enquire)
We are recruiting for ambitious full and part time Optometrists to join our professional teams.
In this role you will work as part of a team of optical professionals that strive to ensure every customer receives exceptional service.
The successful candidates will be expected to work to the highest professional standards and contribute to the continued success of our growing company.
- As a highly established business, the company is committed to offer impeccable customer service, an individualised customer journey, longer testing times using the best and innovative products within the industry.
- Working hours 8:45am – 5.30pm Monday to Saturday.
- Paperless patient management system and latest technology.
- Most practices have 2 consulting rooms, a Practice Manager and a team of Dispensing Opticians and Optical Assistants.
- Highly competitive negotiable salary and a fantastic package including paid GOC and AOP fees, company pension scheme, team member discounts, individual incentive scheme.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays, offering greater freedom for work-life balance.
- 40 minutes testing time when using the OCT scanner, enabling exceptional high quality patient care.
- Clinical specialist services including: dry eye clinic, contact lens clinic, colorimetry, glaucoma and post cataract referrals.
- Opportunities for team members to attend CET training inside of work and evenings arranged by the company.
Please email CV’s to – firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com