SIGHT TESTS & HEARING APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE - PLEASE CALL YOUR NEAREST PRACTICE TO BOOK
Cecil Amey Opticians and Hearing Care is an independent, family owned opticians and hearing care provider, with almost 100 years of history looking after patients in 10 busy practices across Norfolk and Suffolk.
Our objectives are to deliver impeccable customer service, to give the best professional advice in the industry and to offer a range of the highest quality frames, lenses and hearing aid devices.
We are proud to invest in our people and we believe that knowledge and experience are essential to offering the best customer service and nurturing confidence to create lifelong relationships between our professionals and patients.
We are searching to recruit motivated individuals for the following positions:
We are recruiting for ambitious full time or part time Optometrists to join our professional team in Norfolk. In this role you will work as part of a team of optical professionals that strive to ensure every customer receives exceptional clinical service. The successful candidate will be expected to work to the highest professional standards and contribute to the continued success of our growing company.
- As a highly established business, the company is committed to offer impeccable customer service, an individualised customer journey, longer testing times using the best and innovative products within the industry.
- Testing times 30-35 minutes.
- Long form testing rooms.
- Paperless patient management system, latest technology, EGOS.
- Most practices have 2 consulting rooms, a Practice Manager and a team of Dispensing Opticians and Optical Assistants.
- Generous salary and bonus scheme, paid membership fees, company pension scheme, team member discounts, individual incentive scheme.
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays).
- 35 minutes testing time when using the OCT scanner, enabling exceptional high quality patient care.
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays, offering greater freedom for work-life balance.
- The company continuously invests in technology to ensure we can provide the most up to date screening and investigative techniques, such as OCT scan and fundus photography.
- Clinical specialist services including: dry eye clinic, contact lens clinic, colorimetry, glaucoma, post cataract referrals.
- Opportunities for team members to attend CET training and evenings arranged by the company.
Please email CV’s to – email@example.com