Cecil Amey is an independent, family owned opticians, with over 95 years of history looking after patients in Norfolk and Suffolk we are extremley proud to be thriving in a challenging business environment.
At Cecil Amey we invest in our people as we strongly believe that knowledge and experience are essential for offering the best customer service and nurturing the confidence to create lifelong relationships between our professionals and patients.
Our objectives have always been to deliver impeccable customer service, to give the best professional advice in the industry and to offer a range of the highest quality frames and lenses.
At Cecil Amey we are always searching for motivated individuals to join our highly qualified team, no matter where you join us, you will be encouraged to be the best you can be, take responsibility for the work you do and have fun while you are doing it. We are the largest independent Opticians with eight busy practices in Norfolk & Suffolk.
Vacancies will be listed on this page but please feel free to contact us – firstname.lastname@example.org
In this role you will work as part of a team of optical professionals that strive to ensure every customer receives exceptional service.
The successful candidate will be expected to work to the highest professional standards and contribute to the continued success of our growing company.
- As a highly established business, the company is committed to offer impeccable customer service, an individualised customer journey, longer testing times using the best and innovative products within the industry.
- Working hours 8:45am – 5.30pm Monday to Saturday.
- Testing times 30-45 minutes.
- Paperless patient management system and latest technology.
- Most practices have 2 consulting rooms, a Practice Manager and a team of Dispensing Opticians and Optical Assistants.
- Highly competitive negotiable salary and a fantastic package including paid GOC and AOP fees, company pension scheme, team member discounts, individual incentive scheme.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- 45 minutes testing time when using the OCT scanner, enabling exceptional high quality patient care.
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays, offering greater freedom for work-life balance.
- The company continuously invests in technology to ensure we can provide the most up to date screening and investigative techniques, such as OCT scan and fundus photography.
- Clinical specialist services including: dry eye clinic, contact lens clinic, colorimetry, glaucoma and post cataract referrals.
- Opportunities for team members to attend CET training inside of work and evenings arranged by the company.
- Daily meetings arranged to keep staff rapport high and create a very social working atmosphere.